For specific medical conditions, advice and/or treatment, you are encouraged to personally consult a physician or other certified health care practitioner.
The contents of the SportMedBC site, such as text, graphics, images, etc, are protected by copyright. None of the content may be reproduced, transcribed, reverse-engineered, translated into any other language (computer or otherwise) without the prior written consent of SportMedBC.
As of March 11, 2022:
- Masks are no longer required.
- Individual businesses and event organizers can choose to continue requiring masks on their premises.
- Reminder to the sport community to be respectful of people’s differing comfort levels and that as we transition into this period, people may still choose to wear their mask.
As of April 8, 2022, proof of vaccine will no longer be required.
- Individual businesses and event organizers can choose to continue requiring proof of vaccination for entry.
- Additional guidance may be in place. See the Province of B.C.’s provincial restrictions page for more information.