Do you remember your beginnings as a runner and get excited about seeing other people develop and reach their goals? If so, we would love to hear from you!
SportMedBC is currently gearing up for our 26th year of 10K InTraining Clinics and we’re looking for avid runners who’d be keen to share their passion as Run Leaders. Many of our participants are in our “LearnToRun” program who benefit from having experienced runners leading the way.
The program is 13-weeks in duration:.
The person for the role has:
- Experience running as part of a group/club and have a good understanding of aspects and stages included in a 10K training program
- A good understanding of basic running mechanics
- Is comfortable leading and encouraging a group of participants through prescribed run sessions
- Ability to plan an appropriate run route for different fitness levels.
- Completed a 10K event, preferably more than once.
- Time to commit to 13-weeks with the InTraining program, average 2-4hrs/week.
Please note all leaders and coordinators must attend a Leader Training Day in the New Year (exact date TBD).
To sign up HERE become a Run Leader or Clinic Coordinator,
To find out more, contact InTraining@sportmedbc.com or phone 604 349 7501.