Cooking Time:8 hours
- Sprinkle the onion soup mix in the bottom of a crock pot, place the rump roast into the crock pot.
- Spoon the cranberry sauce around and over the roast.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 hours.
- Remove the roast from the crock-pot and allow to rest while you thicken the gravy. Turn the crock-pot up to high.
- Blend the softened margarine and flour into a paste and whisk it into the gravy. Cover and cook on high for about 10 minutes, until thick.
- Slice the roast into 1/4" thick slices and serve with gravy. ...