- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat and lightly oil grate.
- Lightly spray a saute pan with cooking oil or spray over medium heat. Saute the onion with the garlic first, then the bell pepper, then the mushrooms, tomatoes and carrots, all to desired tenderness. Set aside and allow all vegetables to cool completely.
- In a large bowl, combine the chicken and vegetables. Add the egg, bread crumbs and seasonings to taste. Mix all together well and form into 8 patties.
- Grill over medium heat for 5 to 6 minutes per side, or to desired doneness. ...
- Prepare oatmeal as directed on package.
- Add chopped apple, chopped walnuts, cinnamon and brown sugar to oatmeal during cooking. ...
- Place ingredients in blender and mix until smoothie reaches desired consistency (Approx. 3 minutes).
- Pour into glass and serve. ...
- Place ingredient ingredients and ice cubes in blender. Blend until it reaches desired consistency (Approx. 3 minutes).
- Pour in glass and serve. ...
Put all the ingredients in blender and blend in until smooth.
- Preheat oven to 400 F
- Rinse chickpeas under water in a strainer, pat dry
- Mix all spices in medium bowl, than add chickpeas
- Toss until evenly coated with spice mixture
- Spread out onto cookie sheet and bake for 30 minutes or until brown on outside and soft on inside ...
- Preheat oven to 400F
- Put bread on baking sheet. Spread tomato sauce evenly.
- Add vegetables and ham or chicken. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes, then broil for 3-4 minutes (watch closely so they don't burn). While baking, chop up raw vegetables for a side dish, or make a salad. ...
Mix ingredients together and enjoy!
- Preheat oven to 250 C
- Mix dry ingredients in bowl then add wet ingredients. mix thoroughly
- Spread mix evenly on 2 large baking sheets
- Bake about an hour, stirring and turning the granola every 15 minutes
- Store in an airtight container in a cool, dry place. ...
- Over a medium-high heat, toast sunflower seeds in a large non-stick pan. Stir constantly for about 2 minutes or until golden. Transfer to a large bowl. Toast pecans in the same way and add to bowl. Add dried fruit and cereal to bowl and mix.
- Over low heat, put oil and marshmallows into pan. heat and stir constantly until marshmallows are melted and smooth. Stir in vanilla. Pour the melted mixture into large bowl of cereal, seeds, nuts and dried fruit. mix together until evenly coated.
- Press into greased 3 L baking pan (13x9). Let cool until set. Cut into ...
- If rice is not already cooked, prepare according to package directions.
- Slice mushrooms, mince garlic and ginger; chop green onions.
- In a small bowl, whisk eggs until well blended. pour into a large nonstick skillet; cooked undisturbed over low heat for 4-5 minutes or until bottom is lightly browned and mixture is almost set
- Flip the eggs over and cook for 1-2 minutes
- Remove from pan; cool slightly
- Cut into 1/4 inch (5mm) strips
- Set aside
- In the same skillet, heat oil over medium high heat
- Add ...
Wash and cut strawberries. Add all ingredients to a blender. Blend on high setting for 3 minutes and serve.
Put all the ingredients in blender and blend until smooth.
1. Peel and chop banana.
2. Add all ingredients to a blender. Blend on high setting for 3 minutes and serve.
1. Add spinach, chickpeas, olives, feta cheese, chicken and olives to a large bowl.
2. Add dressing and mix until salad is evenly coated.
1. Cook the pasta until al dente. Drain and let cool. While the pasta is cooking, put the dressing ingredients in a jar with a tight lid then shake to mix. Set aside.
2. Prepare the vegetables and cut cheese into cubes. Put cooled pasta and vegetables into a large bowl and mix. toss with dressing.
3. Add cubed cheese Refrigerate extra servings. Excellent for leftovers.
1. Place bagel in toaster.
2. Mix tuna with Salad dressing with a fork.
3. When bagel is toasted immediately place cheese on one side.
4. Add tuna, tomato and salt and pepper to other side and enjoy!
1. Chop onion. In skillet, over medium heat, heat oil. Add turkey, onion, and basil and cook until turkey is no longer pink and heated through. Stir to separate meat and pour off any fat.
2. Add vegetable juice and rice. Heat to a boil, and then reduce heat to low. cover and cook 10 minutes. While the rice is cooking, slice green peppers into strips.
3. Add peppers to rice. Cover and cook 10 minutes more until rice is done and most of the liquid is absorbed.
- Preheat oven to 400 F
- Combine all dry ingredients in a medium size bowl
- In a smaller bowl, whisk together the remaining ingredients
- Add the wet mix to the dry mix and fold them together just until moistened
- Pour batter into greased loaf pan and bake for 25 minutes or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean ...
Preheat oven to 325 F.
Mix ingredients together.
press into a small square pan.
Bake at 325 F for 20 minutes.