Blend together and enjoy!
1. In mixing bowl,combine eggs and milk. Whisk. Set aside.
2. In medium saucepan,saute vegetables in oil for 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
3. In casserole dish,combine egg mixture,vegetables and breadcrumbs.
4. Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
5. Top with a sprinkle of grated parmesan before serving.
1. Prepare vegetables.In large saucepan, heat oil and butter over medium heat.Add onions and saute for 5 minutes.Add carrots and potatoes and saute for 5 more minutes.Add celery and green beans and saute 3 more minutes. Stir in cabbage and garlic. Cook for additional minute or two. 2. Add stock,water and tomoatoes.Stir in basil and pepper.Heat to boiling and simmer covered for about an hour.Stir occasionally. 3. Add beans and simmer for additional 30 minutes. 4. Serve in individual bowls topped with freshly grated parmesan and pepper.
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 C). In a mixing bowl, cream butter until smooth. Add brown sugar and honey. Add eggs, vanilla, scrape bowl. Add salt, baking powder, baking soda and cinnamon. Alternately add flour and buttermilk. Add chopped apples and pecans and mix until combined.
2. Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups, filling 2/3 full. To garnish, place a few chopped apples or pecans on the top of each muffin, before putting into oven.
3. Bake for 20 - 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted into centre of muffin comes out clean. These muffins are delicious served...
1. Blend in blender or food processor first 5 ingredients until smooth. Stir in yogurt, cumin and pepper to taste. 2. Serve with raw vegetable sticks.
1. Preheat oven to 375°
2. Prepare apples.
3. In bowl mix oats, raisins, nuts, sugar, yogurt and cinnamon
4. Fill each apple with filling.
5. Bake in 9x11 baking dish for 40 minutes, basting with juices....
1. Poach 8 eggs (use water with 1/2 cup vinegar in a large skillet if you don't have a poacher).
2. Slice croissants in half and toast in oven until just slightly golden. Steam asparagus until tender crisp, remove tough ends. On the bottom 1/2 of the croissant, place 60 g crabmeat, 5 asparagus spears and 2 slices of tomato. Place 2 poached eggs on each half and lay 1 oz sliced cheese on top.
3. Place eggs under broiler 30 seconds to melt cheese. Sprinkle with chopped parsley. Lean top half of croissant on tower partially covering eggs. Serve with fresh fruit salad.
1. Steam asparagus until crisp- tender.Drain & pat dry with paper towel. Set aside.
2. Combine onion,vinegar,mustard,sugar and pepper. Gradually whisk in oil. Dive mesclun on 4 plates and arrange asparagus on top. Drizzle with vinaigrette.
3. Sprinkle with walnuts.
1. Slice chicken breasts into strips; saute in oil with garlic,ginger,soy sauce and teriyaki sauce, set aside.
2. Add dressing ingredients to pan, heat and stir.
3. Place 1 cup noodles into each bowl,top with 1 cup spinach,sliced peppers,nuts and chicken slices, add dressing,sprinkle with fresh cilantro.
1. Place ingredients in blender and blend until smoothie reaches desired consistency (Approx. 3 minutes).
2. Pour into glass and serve.
1. Line 9x9-inch metal baking pan with foil; spray with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Mix oatmeal,wheat germ,milk powder, dried fruit and nuts; set aside.
3. Place nut butter,honey and molasses in a large saucepan. Stir over medium heat until bubbly, melted and smooth, about 1-2 minutes.
4. Remove from heat. Stir in vanilla, cinnamon and salt. Mix in cereal mixture until well blended.
5. Transfer mixture to prepared pan. Using a large square of wax paper or foil, press mixture firmly down into pan.
6. Cool completely. Remove bars using foil overhang and...
1. In large bowl, mix together first 5 ingredients.
2. In smaller bowl, whisk together buttermilk, oil, eggs and orange rind.
3. Add liquid to dry ingredients and stiff until just combined.
4. Stir in apricots, dates and almonds.
5. Press into greased 9"x13" pan.
6. Bake at 375 degrees F for 25 minutes or until golden.
1. In large bowl combine lentils,cheese,peppers,onions & garlic.
2. In small bowl whisk together lemon juice,olive oil,thyme, sale & pepper.
3. Pour dressing over lentils and toss to coat.
1. Make tomato salsa; dice 2 tomatoes and chop cilantro; mix together with 1/4 tsp each of salt and pepper.
2. Chop onion, garlic and parsley.
3. In bowl, combine ground round, onion, garlic, crumbled bread, thyme, oregano, half of salsa, beaten egg, parsley and rest of salt and pepper, mixing just until combined. Spoon into 9x5 inch loaf pan, smoothing top.
4. Spread remaining salsa evenly over the top.
5. Bake in 350 F oven for 45 minutes or until firm to touch.
1. Cook pasta al dente. Drain and then return to the pot.
2. Stir in drained tomatoes, shrimp and herbs. heat through. Serve with Parmesan cheese....
1. Chop onions, green peppers and olives; mince garlic
2. In a large non-stick skillet, cook onions, stirring often, for 5 minutes or until nearly tender. Add garlic and green peppers; cook stirring often, for 2-3 minutes or until onions are softened.
3. Mix tomato paste with water; stir into vegetables along with ground round, olives, capers, Worcestershire sauce. Simmer for 5 minutes to blend flavours. Stir in vinegar, salt and pepper.
- In a container combine rice, beans, corn, tomato, green pepper, onion and chili powder. Stir until combined. Microwave on high, loosely covered, for 2-3 minutes or until hot. Stir before serving. ...
- Bring broth to boil.
- Rinse quinoa in strainer and add to boiling broth.
- Simmer for 15 minutes.
- Whisk together lemon juice, olive oil, garlic cloves, salt and pepper.
- Dice vegetables and add along with lemon juice mixture to slightly cooked quinoa.
- Chill before serving. ...
- Wash all of your vegetables and chop them into thick slices
- Layer the veggies in a large pot eggplant then tomatoes then zucchini, throwing in the garlic, olives, and basil and a sprinkle of salt and pepper as you layer
- Cover and simmer on low heat for 2-2.5 hours, add in the pasta sauce at about an hour if you want
- Season with fresh basil and salt and pepper before eating. ...
- In a frying pan scramble and fry egg and egg whites
- Once cooked, add salsa and beans until mixed and hot (5 mins)
- Spoon over tortilla, add cheese and sour cream right away
- Wrap into a burrito Serve with 2 cups of salad as a side and 2 Tbs fat free dressing ...