1. Make tomato salsa; dice 2 tomatoes and chop cilantro; mix together with 1/4 tsp each of salt and pepper.
2. Chop onion, garlic and parsley.
3. In bowl, combine ground round, onion, garlic, crumbled bread, thyme, oregano, half of salsa, beaten egg, parsley and rest of salt and pepper, mixing just until combined. Spoon into 9x5 inch loaf pan, smoothing top.
4. Spread remaining salsa evenly over the top.
5. Bake in 350 F oven for 45 minutes or until firm to touch.
340 grams (1 pkg.) of Veggie Ground Round
1 large onion
2 cloves garlic
3 slices whole wheat bread
1 tsp thyme, dried
1 tsp oregano
1/2 cup cilantro
3/4 tsp salt
3/4 tsp black pepper
1 large egg
1/4 cup parsley