1. Line 9x9-inch metal baking pan with foil; spray with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Mix oatmeal,wheat germ,milk powder, dried fruit and nuts; set aside.
3. Place nut butter,honey and molasses in a large saucepan. Stir over medium heat until bubbly, melted and smooth, about 1-2 minutes.
4. Remove from heat. Stir in vanilla, cinnamon and salt. Mix in cereal mixture until well blended.
5. Transfer mixture to prepared pan. Using a large square of wax paper or foil, press mixture firmly down into pan.
6. Cool completely. Remove bars using foil overhang and then cut into 16 bars or squares. Tightly wrap each bar in plastic wrap.
2 1/2 cups old-fashioned oatmeal uncooked
1/2 cup toasted wheat germ
1/2 cup dried nonfat milk powder
1/2 cup dried cranberries (or other dried fruit coarsely chopped)
1/2 cup lightly salted roasted almonds (or other toasted nuts or seeds)
1 cup natural-style nut or seed butter
3/4 cup honey
1/3 cup dark molasses (not blackstrap)
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/8 teaspoon salt