Whether you are a beginner or experienced runner or walker, the RunWalk10K clinic will help you reach your fitness & health goals in a safe and supportive environment. The 13-week program will gradually develop your strength and stamina so that you can train injury-free for a 10K distance.
Participants will meet with their leaders once per week and receive a comprehensive 13-week 10K training program, weekly coaching advice, access to live webinars, nutrition tips, and additional training resources.
If you have always wanted to start running, this is the program for you. Not only will you learn the skills & techniques to run injury-free, but you will be training with a group of awesome people – and having fun too!
We are pleased to offer our clinics year-round at select locations throughout the Lower Mainland, Squamish and the Interior BC. Choose from one of the five training programs:
*Please note not all running programs will be offered at each clinic location. Be sure that the program you want to follow is offered at your preferred host location prior to registering – this will be listed on our clinic registration page.
- 13 weekly, guided training sessions with SportMedBC trained leaders
- Digital copies of all SportMedBC 13-Week RunWalk training programs
- Weekly coaching advice, nutrition tips, and additional training resources
- 15% off discount to New Balance stores
- Complimentary running socks courtesy of New Balance
- InTraining digital logbook
- Training webinars hosted by sport medicine professionals
Price: $99 (+GST)