SportMedBC will coordinate and provide comprehensive on-site medical coverage for your event. Athletes will have access to professional injury management services from Certified Athletic Therapists or Physiotherapists. SportMedBC can also coordinate the services of other allied health care professionals, dependent on the requirements of your event.
- Emergency Action Plan (Fee for Service)
- Prophylactic Taping/Support
- Acute Injury Response, Assessment and Treatment
- Emergency Response Care- First Aid/CPR
- Concussion Management-Assessment and SCAT 5 Testing
- Return to Play Guidance
- Provide host organization with a detailed contract, schedule and quote for services
- Recruit and schedule medical personnel
- Establish an Emergency Protocol
- Provide necessary First Aid and Medical Supplies (Fee for Service)
- Oversee the on-site medical coverage
- Provide host organization with a detailed post-event report and injury reports
Other Event Related Services Offered by SportMedBC:
- Placement of Team Practitioners: SportMedBC can help to connect your team with the appropriate professional for in season medical coverage or injury management services.
- Medical Supply Rental: SportMedBC can provide Medical Kits, Therapy Tables or AEDs for your event. Rental fees will apply.
- Emergency Action Plan: SportMedBC can develop and extensive Emergency Action Plan for you event. An administrative fee will apply.
Please direct all inquiries, including fee for service costs, to:
Philippe Saucier, Manager SportMed Safety and Event Services | SportMedBC
email@example.com | 604.294.3050 (ext. 104)