SportMedBC is committed to providing comprehensive, evidence-based sport nutrition services. We believe in developing progressive and effective nutrition programs for athletes and active individuals. SportMed Nutrition programs have been developed by the leading authorities in the field, bringing together expertise and applied expertise in Sport Medicine, Sport Science and Sport Training. SportMed Nutrition is affiliated with a strong group of dietitians from BC and across Canada who help to deliver sport nutrition services nationwide.
Application Form:Sport Nutrition Network
viaSport Return to Sport
As of March 11, 2022:
- Masks are no longer required.
- Individual businesses and event organizers can choose to continue requiring masks on their premises.
- Reminder to the sport community to be respectful of people's differing comfort levels and that as we transition into this period, people may still choose to wear their mask.
As of April 8, 2022, proof of vaccine will no longer be required.
- Individual businesses and event organizers can choose to continue requiring proof of vaccination for entry.
- Additional guidance may be in place. See the Province of B.C.'s provincial restrictions page for more information.