The result is a comprehensive, proven approach to Sport Training, spanning everything from injury prevention and injury treatment for beginning runners and walkers to proper shoes and equipment to sport nutrition. SportMed InTraining programming extends to all ages and levels of ability.
SportMedBC's programs and communities give you the latest on running and walking, nutrition, injury prevention and treatment. Join the groups and get free access to expert advice, tips and special promotions though our expert information and resources.
Join Other SportMed Communities
viaSport Return to Sport
As of March 11, 2022:
- Masks are no longer required.
- Individual businesses and event organizers can choose to continue requiring masks on their premises.
- Reminder to the sport community to be respectful of people's differing comfort levels and that as we transition into this period, people may still choose to wear their mask.
As of April 8, 2022, proof of vaccine will no longer be required.
- Individual businesses and event organizers can choose to continue requiring proof of vaccination for entry.
- Additional guidance may be in place. See the Province of B.C.'s provincial restrictions page for more information.