Start Date: Anytime after March 1st, 2024
Training Groups offered: RunEasy + RunStronger
This 9 week 10K to Half Marathon program is not a beginner course. Participants should ONLY consider these clinics if they have been running safely and comfortably, with no injury problems for 3 months leading up to the clinic start date. Participants ideally should have completed a 10K within the last 3 months or are a graduate of the Run10K or RunStronger RunWalk program!
Participants will have weekly runs to complete on their own time and will receive the SportMedBC weekly E-Blast with information to assist their training and any offerings that SportMedBC will be offering.
- Participants are eligible for full refunds until the start of the first session.
- Participants are eligible for partial refunds ($80) after the start of the first session, up until the start of the second week of the program.
- No Refund will be issued after the second week until the end of the third week of the program except for medical reasons (doctor’s note required).
- Refunds will be issued through the credit card used for registration payment.
- SportMedBC does not offer refunds by cheque.