Dr. Katrina Hombrebueno is dedicated to helping people achieve their health goals by integrating her knowledge and experience with evidence-based practices. Specializing in manual therapy, soft tissue techniques (ART ®, cupping, instrument assisted soft tissue treatment), biomechanical analysis, FRC ®, and rehabilitative exercises, she provides a comprehensive approach to care that addresses the root cause of her patient’s concerns, not just their symptoms.
As an endurance athlete herself, Dr. Katrina understands the importance of proper biomechanics in athletic performance and injury prevention. By conducting a thorough assessment, she identifies movement patterns that may be causing pain or dysfunction and creates a personalized treatment plan that targets the underlying cause of musculoskeletal issues.
Dr. Katrina’s focus on education and empowerment enables her patients to take an active role in restoring their mobility and improving their overall function. She aims to provide the necessary tools to make positive changes and achieve long-term success. Whether you’re a seasoned athlete, a weekend warrior, or just looking to improve your health and wellbeing, Dr. Katrina is committed to providing the highest quality of care to all her patients.
– Doctorate of Chiropractic – University of Western States
– Bachelors of Human Biology – University of Western States
– Bachelors of Kinesiology (Active Health and Rehabilitation Concentration with Certificate in Health and Fitness) – Simon Fraser University
– Certified Full-Body Active Release Techniques ® (ART) Provider
– Certified Functional Range Conditioning ® (FRC) Mobility Specialist
– The Running Clinic ® Certified