Dr. Zarina Giannone is a Registered Psychologist and Mental Performance Consultant in beautiful British Columbia. She has a specialization in clinical and sport/performance psychology and enjoys working with passionate, driven, and achievement-oriented individuals and teams. She brings experience working with athletes of various backgrounds, sports, and competition levels from amateur through to Olympic and professional.
Dr. Giannone is a former high-performance soccer player whose experiences in sport have shaped her therapeutic work. Her lived experiences as an athlete, coupled with her comprehensive training and skills, can help competitors cultivate the winning edge that they desire. Dr. Giannone currently works in private practice at the Vancouver Psychology Centre and the Canadian Centre for Mental Health in Sport where she offers counselling, assessment, and sport/performance psychology services to adolescents and adults across BC.
viaSport Return to Sport
As of March 11, 2022:
- Masks are no longer required.
- Individual businesses and event organizers can choose to continue requiring masks on their premises.
- Reminder to the sport community to be respectful of people's differing comfort levels and that as we transition into this period, people may still choose to wear their mask.
As of April 8, 2022, proof of vaccine will no longer be required.
- Individual businesses and event organizers can choose to continue requiring proof of vaccination for entry.
- Additional guidance may be in place. See the Province of B.C.'s provincial restrictions page for more information.