Dr. Cali holds an Honours Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology from the University of Waterloo, and his Doctor of Chiropractic from the Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College, graduating with Magna Cum Laude Honours and Clinic Honours. He was the recipient of the 2005 Chiropractic Auxiliary Award and is a member in good standing of the College of Chiropractic Sport Sciences Canada, the British Columbia Chiropractic Associatiaon and the BC College of Chiropractors.
Dr. Cali is currently one of the team Chiropractors for Rowing Canada Aviron, and travels with the National team to World Championships and international competitions worldwide. His office is partnered with CSI Pacific, the national training centres for both Rowing and Triathlon Canada. He also works with various local groups of runners from beginner to elite marathoners, and age-groupers to elite short and long-distance triahletes. Dr. Cali sees patients with conditions ranging from acute injuries to supportive and wellness care for degenerative conditions but has a specialized interest, knowledge base and training in sports and athletic injuries. He brings a diverse background in sport including junior level hockey and baseball, and as an athletic traininer and kinesiologist.
Dr. Cali's Post-Graduate and Specialty certifications:
- Contemporary Medical Acupuncture from McMaster University
- Certified Functional Range Conditioning Mobility Specialist
-Titleist Performance Institute(TPI) Certified Medical Practitioner
- Full Body Certification Active Release Techniques (ART)
- Certified Provider of Graston Techniques
- Certified Level C and Advanced Skills Dynamic Neuromuscular Stabilization (DNS)
- Certified DNS Exercise Trainer
- Full-Body Certified Provider Functional Range Release Therapy
- Certified Spidertech Kinesiology Taping Therapist
- Certiifed Fascial Movement Taping Therapist
- Team Chiropractor - Rowing Canada - 2017 World Cup III - Lucerne, Switzerland
- Team Chiropractor - Rowing Canada - 2015 World Rowing Championships, Aiguebelette, France
- Team Chiropractor - Rowing Canada - 2014 World Rowing Championships, Amsterdam Netherlands
- Team Chiropractor - Rowing Canada - 2013 World Rowing Championships, South Korea
- Team Chiropractor - Rowing Canada - 2013High Performance Camp - Sacramento, CA
- Team Chiropractor - Rowing Canada - 2012 Pre-Olympic Camp, St. Moritz, Switzerland
- Team Chiropractor - Rowing Canada - 2012 Lucerne World Cup Camp, Erba Italy
- Team Chiropractor - Rowing Canada - 2012High Performance Camp - Sacramento, CA
- Team Chiropractor - Rowing Canada - 2011 World Cup III - Lucerne, Switzerland
- Team Chiropractor - Rowing Canada - 2011High Performance Camp - Sacramento, CA
- Team Chiropractor - Rowing Canada - 2010 World Cup I - Bled, Slovenia
- Team Chiropractor - Rowing Canada - 2010High Performance Camp, San Diego, California
- Onsite therapy and education - Numerous Island Series Running Events - 2006-2012.
- A.R.T. Healthcare Team - Lake Placid Ironman
- Healthcare Provider -Adventure Racing Series
- Onsite Therapy Team -Toronto Beach Volleyball Series
- Rehab Specialist/Kinesiologist - Back to Function (ON)
- Team Therapist and Trainer- UW Track and Field and Soccer Teams
- Ergonomist - General Motors and Honeywell Inc.