Zoran's why is to help people build habits and behaviors to unleash their inner greatness and contribute positively to the world. For 5+ years, he has equipped organizations and people with culture and mindset tools to create change through powerful workshops, memorable keynotes, and transformative individual consultations. Through Kizo Performance, based in Victoria, BC, Zoran has supported clients throughout North America and Europe including pro sports teams, national teams, NCAA programs, and high-performance youth development academies.
As a Mental Performance Coach at Pacific FC, Zoran was part of the sports science staff that contributed to Pacific FC winning the Canadian Premier League Championship in 2021. Currently a Mental Performance Consultant at Athletics Canada, he is a Professional Member of the CSPA, holds a Masters of Sport Science in Sport Psychology, and is in the process of getting the CMPC credential through AASP.
viaSport Return to Sport
As of March 11, 2022:
- Masks are no longer required.
- Individual businesses and event organizers can choose to continue requiring masks on their premises.
- Reminder to the sport community to be respectful of people's differing comfort levels and that as we transition into this period, people may still choose to wear their mask.
As of April 8, 2022, proof of vaccine will no longer be required.
- Individual businesses and event organizers can choose to continue requiring proof of vaccination for entry.
- Additional guidance may be in place. See the Province of B.C.'s provincial restrictions page for more information.