Dr. Zuhair Ladha is an award winning Canadian born, US trained Foot and Ankle Surgeon / Podiatrist. He pursued two bachelor of science undergraduate degrees in Physiology and Kinesiology at the University of Saskatchewan. He then received his doctorate from Kent State University College of Podiatric Medicine in 2012. Dr. Ladha then went on to a three year surgical residency with the Mount Sinai Health System - Brooklyn Hospital Centre in New York City where he was Chief Resident and was in the top 10% of surgical cases completed of all residents in the nation. He has completed AO (Arbeitsgemeinschaft für Osteosynthesefragen) foundation comprehensive training and has extensive training in trauma and elective surgical procedures of the foot and ankle. Dr. Ladha has also completed a Dermatology and Pathology fellowship with Bako Pathology in Atlanta, GA. During his training Dr. Ladha completed research in the use of amniotic tissue in foot and ankle surgery. He is currently a member of numerous professional organizations across the continent.
In his spare time, Dr. Ladha enjoys spending time with his family. He loves hockey, is a self professed "car guy" and you can always find him trying new restaurants around Vancouver.
viaSport Return to Sport
As of March 11, 2022:
- Masks are no longer required.
- Individual businesses and event organizers can choose to continue requiring masks on their premises.
- Reminder to the sport community to be respectful of people's differing comfort levels and that as we transition into this period, people may still choose to wear their mask.
As of April 8, 2022, proof of vaccine will no longer be required.
- Individual businesses and event organizers can choose to continue requiring proof of vaccination for entry.
- Additional guidance may be in place. See the Province of B.C.'s provincial restrictions page for more information.