Acupuncturist R.Ac, Athletic Therapist CAT(C), Practicing Kinesiologist
Acupuncturist, Athletic Therapist
Originally from Vancouver Island, Page has relocated to Nelson, BC. With a passion for leading an active lifestyle, it was only natural that Page chose to pursue a career that would allow her to help others do the same. In 2015, she completed her Bachelor of Athletic and Exercise Therapy at Camosun College and then went on to complete her Diploma of Acupuncture from Pacific Rim College in 2019.
Page uses a combination of acupuncture, various manual therapy techniques, exercise prescription and client education during her treatments. She strives to help her clients reach their health and wellness goals as quickly and as safely as possible. She has an interest in treating concussions and TBI, musculoskeletal injuries as well as mental-emotional disorders.
When Page is not in the clinic you can find her on her mountain bike, snowboaring and splitboarding, hiking in the alpine or petting every dog she comes in contact with. She's passionate about health and wellness and excited about using Athletic Therapy and Acupuncture to help her future clients live a transformed life.
viaSport Return to Sport
As of March 11, 2022:
- Masks are no longer required.
- Individual businesses and event organizers can choose to continue requiring masks on their premises.
- Reminder to the sport community to be respectful of people's differing comfort levels and that as we transition into this period, people may still choose to wear their mask.
As of April 8, 2022, proof of vaccine will no longer be required.
- Individual businesses and event organizers can choose to continue requiring proof of vaccination for entry.
- Additional guidance may be in place. See the Province of B.C.'s provincial restrictions page for more information.