UBC Physiotherapy graduate, Matthew was awarded with the 2010 UBC
Rehabilitation Sciences Award for his academic achievement. The former
U23 Canadian National Triathlon member continues to challenge himself
athletically whether trail running or cycling on his days off. Matthew
is committed to achieving the best functional outcomes for his clients.
He has a strong desire to help improve people’s mobility and allow them
to live their lives with less limitation.
viaSport Return to Sport
As of March 11, 2022:
- Masks are no longer required.
- Individual businesses and event organizers can choose to continue requiring masks on their premises.
- Reminder to the sport community to be respectful of people's differing comfort levels and that as we transition into this period, people may still choose to wear their mask.
As of April 8, 2022, proof of vaccine will no longer be required.
- Individual businesses and event organizers can choose to continue requiring proof of vaccination for entry.
- Additional guidance may be in place. See the Province of B.C.'s provincial restrictions page for more information.