Alicia has attended multiple High School, Provincial, Canadian National, Canada Games and Canadian University levels in Track and field as an elite athlete. Alicia has a passion for health and fitness and has over 7 years of practical and educational experience in the track and field training and fitness industry. She possesses a BSc in Kinesiology from Dalhousie University, Certified CanFitPro Personal Trainer, NCCP Coaching Course Facilitator for Level 1 & 2 Track and Field, NCCP Athletics Canada Run/ Jump /Throw Instructor, NCCP Level 123 Coaching Theory, NCCP Level 123 Coaching Sprints & Hurdles Technical, NCCP Level 123 Coaching Sprints & Hurdles Practical, NCCP Level 2 Coaching Jumps -NCCP Level 1 X-Country Skiing and NCCP Trained in making Ethical Decisions,Technical. Trained in CPR.
viaSport Return to Sport
As of March 11, 2022:
- Masks are no longer required.
- Individual businesses and event organizers can choose to continue requiring masks on their premises.
- Reminder to the sport community to be respectful of people's differing comfort levels and that as we transition into this period, people may still choose to wear their mask.
As of April 8, 2022, proof of vaccine will no longer be required.
- Individual businesses and event organizers can choose to continue requiring proof of vaccination for entry.
- Additional guidance may be in place. See the Province of B.C.'s provincial restrictions page for more information.