I am currently the Director of Physiotherapy for the Canadian Snowboard Federation and a lead therapist for the Canadian Freestyle Ski Association. My credentials include an Advanced Diploma in Manual and Manipulative Therapy (Part B), a Certificate in Sport Physiotherapy and I am a Certified Gunn IMS practitioner. I was selected as both a CSF and CSFA designated physiotherapist for the Torino 2006 Olympic Winter Games. I presently divide my time between direct patient care in Vancouver, and consulting/travel with the National Snowboard and Freestyle Ski Teams.
viaSport Return to Sport
As of March 11, 2022:
- Masks are no longer required.
- Individual businesses and event organizers can choose to continue requiring masks on their premises.
- Reminder to the sport community to be respectful of people's differing comfort levels and that as we transition into this period, people may still choose to wear their mask.
As of April 8, 2022, proof of vaccine will no longer be required.
- Individual businesses and event organizers can choose to continue requiring proof of vaccination for entry.
- Additional guidance may be in place. See the Province of B.C.'s provincial restrictions page for more information.