Vince Ziccarelli has his masters degree in nutrition and metabolism from the University of Alberta, he is a registered dietitian, and he has recieved the prestigious title ""Fellow of the International College of Nutrition"" due to his academic contributions in nutritional research. Vince has been a professional athlete, and understands first hand the benefits of peak performance nutrition. Vince has a passion for sports nutrition, and for coaching other athletes in realizing their fullest athletic potentials.
viaSport Return to Sport
As of March 11, 2022:
- Masks are no longer required.
- Individual businesses and event organizers can choose to continue requiring masks on their premises.
- Reminder to the sport community to be respectful of people's differing comfort levels and that as we transition into this period, people may still choose to wear their mask.
As of April 8, 2022, proof of vaccine will no longer be required.
- Individual businesses and event organizers can choose to continue requiring proof of vaccination for entry.
- Additional guidance may be in place. See the Province of B.C.'s provincial restrictions page for more information.