Jenn currently works with Cycling Canada, and travelled recently to the Pan Am Championships in Montevideo, Uruguay. She also was part of the medical team in Manchester England for the World Track Cycling Championships. Her expertise has taken her to Europe as part of the medical team for the National Bobsled and Skeleton teams where they were competing in the Europa Cup Circuit. She also works closely with Valley Fight Club in Chilliwack treating amateur and professional Mixed Martial Arts athletes, and the BC Lions CFL football team. Jenn is the "Injuries" columnist for Triathlon Magazine Canada and has contributed to the Triathlon BC publication, IMPACT magazine and many others.
Jenn is a highly competitive athlete herself. Dr. Turner's involvement in triathlon began at age 18 and she has recently discovered that her passion and talent lies in long course triathlon. In the summer of 2005, she competed in Denmark for Team Canada at the Long Course World Triathlon Championships where she was a gold medalist in her age group and was in the top ten overall women's. In 2004, she competed at the same event in Sweden where she was a silver medalist. So far she has done three Ironman Races and has her sights on qualifying for Hawaii Ironman in the near future. Dr. Turner is a director at MOVEO SPORT AND REHABILITATION CENTRE INC in North Vancouver., a comprehensive, full spectrum healthcare, rehabilitation facility and also director of OPTIMUM SPORT PERFORMANCE AND HEALTH CENTRE INC. in Chilliwack, BC.
viaSport Return to Sport
As of March 11, 2022:
- Masks are no longer required.
- Individual businesses and event organizers can choose to continue requiring masks on their premises.
- Reminder to the sport community to be respectful of people's differing comfort levels and that as we transition into this period, people may still choose to wear their mask.
As of April 8, 2022, proof of vaccine will no longer be required.
- Individual businesses and event organizers can choose to continue requiring proof of vaccination for entry.
- Additional guidance may be in place. See the Province of B.C.'s provincial restrictions page for more information.