Peter Twist coached in the National Hockey League for 11 years and is currently a consultant for several NHL players and agents. An exercise physiologist with a M.Sc and a specialization in Coaching Science, Twist has published over 400 papers, authored 10 books and 19 DVD’s on athlete development, while coaching over 700 professional athletes including league MVP’s Mark Messier (hockey), Justin Morneau (baseball) and Hakeem Olajuwon (basketball). A headline presenter at all major international sport and fitness conferences, including IDEA, NSCA, MultiTrax, FitPro, CanFitPro, ECA and the Australian Fitness Network, Peter was honored with the National Strength & Conditioning Association's 1998 Presidents Award and Can-Fit-Pro 2003 Specialty Presenter of the Year Award
viaSport Return to Sport
As of March 11, 2022:
- Masks are no longer required.
- Individual businesses and event organizers can choose to continue requiring masks on their premises.
- Reminder to the sport community to be respectful of people's differing comfort levels and that as we transition into this period, people may still choose to wear their mask.
As of April 8, 2022, proof of vaccine will no longer be required.
- Individual businesses and event organizers can choose to continue requiring proof of vaccination for entry.
- Additional guidance may be in place. See the Province of B.C.'s provincial restrictions page for more information.