After graduating from the University of Waterloo's Health Sciences faculty, I worked for Paris Orthotics early in my career with pedorthtics, then Ossur where the exposure to knee bracing was a great addition to my skill set. I have been working independently in a clinical or integrated health setting since 2002.
In addition to foot orthotics and gait assessment, I am also well experienced in custom knee and ankle bracing. I use multiple labs to get the best products available.
viaSport Return to Sport
As of March 11, 2022:
- Masks are no longer required.
- Individual businesses and event organizers can choose to continue requiring masks on their premises.
- Reminder to the sport community to be respectful of people's differing comfort levels and that as we transition into this period, people may still choose to wear their mask.
As of April 8, 2022, proof of vaccine will no longer be required.
- Individual businesses and event organizers can choose to continue requiring proof of vaccination for entry.
- Additional guidance may be in place. See the Province of B.C.'s provincial restrictions page for more information.