Yael completed her diploma of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) at the Academy of Classical Oriental Sciences in 2003 and has since been practicing the art of TCM in Vancouver. At UBC, Yael's focus of study was human behavior, at the Academy it was how nature influences our being and how we can work with it's laws to maintain balance. Yael spent her childhood in competitive gymnastics and continues to develop vitality in her body/mind through yoga, mountainbiking, volleyball, skiing/snowboarding, running, swimming, kayaking and Traditional Chinese Medicine/acupuncture. Combining this knowledge with a deep love and respect for her trade, she offers treatments which are individualized for each client. Her private practice consists of acupuncture sessions, private yoga classes, diet consultation, and education in regards to TCM and prevention of disease/pain. Yael's intentions are to achieve and maintain a sense of freedom and well-being, creating a cooperative relationship with ourselves, each other and our environment.
viaSport Return to Sport
As of March 11, 2022:
- Masks are no longer required.
- Individual businesses and event organizers can choose to continue requiring masks on their premises.
- Reminder to the sport community to be respectful of people's differing comfort levels and that as we transition into this period, people may still choose to wear their mask.
As of April 8, 2022, proof of vaccine will no longer be required.
- Individual businesses and event organizers can choose to continue requiring proof of vaccination for entry.
- Additional guidance may be in place. See the Province of B.C.'s provincial restrictions page for more information.