Alea has been working in the health & fitness industry for the past 9 years. Her education includes a BSc in Kinesiology from UVic and a 4-year post-graduate diploma from Boucher Institute of Naturopathic Medicine, an accredited naturopathic college. She currently practices as both a licensed Naturopathic Doctor and as a personal fitness trainer in the downtown and kitsilano area. Alea is passionate about promoting a holistic approach to health and loves working with all ages and populations.
viaSport Return to Sport
As of March 11, 2022:
- Masks are no longer required.
- Individual businesses and event organizers can choose to continue requiring masks on their premises.
- Reminder to the sport community to be respectful of people's differing comfort levels and that as we transition into this period, people may still choose to wear their mask.
As of April 8, 2022, proof of vaccine will no longer be required.
- Individual businesses and event organizers can choose to continue requiring proof of vaccination for entry.
- Additional guidance may be in place. See the Province of B.C.'s provincial restrictions page for more information.