Owner, Sport & Spine Physiotherapy and developer of CORESHORTS™
Greg is a Sports Physiotherapist with a Fellowship in Orthopaedic Manual therapy and has owned Sport & Spine for the past 10 years. He has extensive experience in the treatment of athletic injuries and has been a member of the Canadian Soccer Medical staff for over 20 years. His practice includes the treatment of both recreational and professional athletes. Greg has been a head instructor with the Kinesiology department at the University of the Fraser Valley as well as a clinical instructor in advanced Orthopaedics.
After years of research and recognizing a need for such a product, Greg developed CORESHORTS™ in 2005, a patented design that utilizes a series of strategically angled elastics to produce the first anatomically correct compression short.
As a therapist he is always looking for new ways to help his clients recover from injury and maximize injury prevention. His goal is to provide a functional application to the latest clinical
viaSport Return to Sport
As of March 11, 2022:
- Masks are no longer required.
- Individual businesses and event organizers can choose to continue requiring masks on their premises.
- Reminder to the sport community to be respectful of people's differing comfort levels and that as we transition into this period, people may still choose to wear their mask.
As of April 8, 2022, proof of vaccine will no longer be required.
- Individual businesses and event organizers can choose to continue requiring proof of vaccination for entry.
- Additional guidance may be in place. See the Province of B.C.'s provincial restrictions page for more information.