Volunteer Position – InTraining 2020
Position Title: InTraining Program Assistant
Purpose of Position: To assist in contacting potential corporate teams/clinics for the January 2020 InTraining Program start.
Responsibilities & Activities:
- Finding contact name, email, phone number of company’s HR representative
- Emailing or calling corporate companies with SportMedBC InTraining proposal
- Assist in answering queries about the SportMedBC InTraining proposal
Skills, Experience, Qualification Required:
- Basic computer skills, in using Outlook and Microsoft Office
Personal Traits/Qualities Desired:
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills
Orientation & Training:
- Familiarity of the Sun Run InTraining Clinics a bonus
Support, Supervision & Evaluation Provided:
- The Volunteer will be working under the supervision, and with the support, of the InTraining Program Manager and Marketing and Communications Manager
Time Commitment: 16 hours (4hrs x 4 days)
- Week of Nov 4th – 2 days x 4 hours
- Week of Nov 11th – 2 days x 4 hours
Working Conditions: The volunteer will be allocated a desk, computer and phone in the SportMedBC office.
Benefit to Volunteer: Free registration to an InTraining Clinic starting January 2020.
How To Apply:
Send your resume and a letter of motivation to Jenny Soderman, InTraining program manager.
Contact Email: email@example.com
Contact Phone: 604.294.3050 Ext: 107