Do you remember your beginnings as a runner and get excited about seeing other people develop and reach their goals? If so, we would love to hear from you!
SportMedBC is currently gearing up for our 26th year of 10K InTraining Clinics and we’re looking for avid runners who’d be keen to share their passion as Run Leaders. Many of our participants are in our “LearnToRun” program who benefit from having experienced runners leading the way.
We are currently looking for Clinic Coordinators in North Surrey, Mission, and Vancouver, however if you are interested in setting up a clinic in your own area please let us know.
The program is 13-weeks in duration and starts the week of Feb 27, 2021.
The person for the role has:
- Experience running as part of a group/club and have a good understanding of aspects and stages included in a 10K training program
- A good understanding of basic running mechanics
- Is comfortable leading and encouraging a group of participants through prescribed run sessions
- Ability to plan an appropriate run route for different fitness levels.
- Completed a 10K event, preferably more than once.
- Time to commit to 13-weeks with the InTraining program, average 2-4hrs/week.
Please note all leaders and coordinators must attend a Leader Training Day in the New Year (exact date TBD).
To find out more, contact Jenny Soderman at email@example.com or phone 604 349 7501.