Starting January 2015, join SportMedBC's resident Olympian Lynn Kanuka and start training for the 2015 Vancouver Sun Run with SportMedBC's unique online support. You will have access to SportMedBC's proven 13-week training schedules and will be provided with valuable coaching advice every step of the way. You can train anywhere and at anytime – all you need is a computer and a good pair of running or walking shoes!
Train using any of the SportMed RunWalk programs Walk10K, NordicWalk10K, LearnToRun10K or Run10KStronger.
For $132 plus GST, Online InTraining includes:
• Sun Run InTraining Logbook
• New Balance Lighting Dry Tempo short-sleeve shirt
• 13-week detailed training programs for all levels
• A single entry for the Sun Run
• Weekly coaching advice from SportMedBC's RunWalk Coach, Olympian Lynn Kanuka
• Invitations to join live, online educational sessions with Lynn Kanuka as your host
REGISTER FOR ONLINE INTRAINING
For more information call the SportMedBC RunWalk team at 604.294.3050 ext. 106.