SportMedBC Online InTraining Program
Prefer to follow the InTraining program on your own? Can't find a clinic location or time that works for your schedule? The Online InTraining Program gives you the flexibility of individual training, while still providing the added benefits of joining a community clinic!
Starting January 2020, join SportMedBC's resident Olympian & RunWalk Coach, Lynn Kanuka, to begin your training for the 2020 Vancouver Sun Run. Whether you are a beginner or experienced runner/walker, SportMedBC's tried & proven programs will help prepare you to complete the Vancouver Sun Run 10K race on Sunday, April 19th 2020! You will have access to 13-weeks of training schedules, along with weekly coaching & nutrition advice sent straight to your inbox. You can train anywhere, anytime - all you need is a computer and a good pair of running or walking shoes!
The Vancouver Sun Run Online InTraining offers five programs designed to suit the needs of all fitness levels: Walk10K, NordicWalk10K, LearnToRun10K, Run10K, and Run10KStronger
Your registration fee includes:
- 13 weeks of RunWalk training programs
- Exclusive 2020 InTraining garment
- Digital copies of all SportMedBC 13-week RunWalk training programs
- Weekly coaching advice, nutrition tips, and additional training resources sent straight to your inbox
- Sponsor products, giveaways, and samples
- InTraining digital logbook
Fee: $49 (+GST)