Welcome Geordie - Our Newest Member of the Team
July always seems to be the busiest month here at SportMedBC with multiple events needing medical coverage throughout the Sporting Community. In addition to a busy month of events, we also saw the departure of Philippe Saucier as the Manager of SportMed Safety & Event services. We wish Philippe all the best in his future endeavors. With that news, we are pleased to officially welcome Geordie McPhedran onboard as the new Interim Manager, SportMed Safety & Event Services .
Geordie joins SportMedBC with a background in Athletic Therapy, giving him a strong analytical and adaptable approach to task resolution. As a contractor, Geordie has worked with athletes from all levels from recreational to National team members through SportMedBC since 2018 and is excited to continue working with SportMedBC in connecting Sporting Organizations and Therapists. Geordie is an avid rock climber who loves getting into the backcountry and taking in the scenery.
With all the experience and knowledge that Geordie brings to his role at SportMedBC, we are excited to have him join the team and look forward to seeing the growth and success of the SportMed Safety department under the guidance of Geordie McPhedran. Welcome aboard!
Geordie can be reached by email at email@example.com or by phone at 604.294.3050 - ext. 104
viaSport Return to Sport
As of March 11, 2022:
- Masks are no longer required.
- Individual businesses and event organizers can choose to continue requiring masks on their premises.
- Reminder to the sport community to be respectful of people's differing comfort levels and that as we transition into this period, people may still choose to wear their mask.
As of April 8, 2022, proof of vaccine will no longer be required.
- Individual businesses and event organizers can choose to continue requiring proof of vaccination for entry.
- Additional guidance may be in place. See the Province of B.C.'s provincial restrictions page for more information.