Volunteer Run Leaders Needed For 2020 InTraining Program
SportMedBC is gearing up for our 25th year of InTraining Clinics Presented by New Balance and we’re looking for runners and walkers keen to join one of our 50 running clinics across the Lower Mainland and inspire others to achieve their goals. The program runs for 13-weeks starting the week of Jan 18th, leading up to the Vancouver Sun Run on April 19th.
The person for the role is a keen runner or walker (speed doesn’t matter much), having previously trained for the 10K distance and is used to leading a group of new fitness enthusiasts.
Full training and support provided.
Volunteer Leader can expect SportMedBC to provide the following:
- One (1) volunteer leader garment; 2020 InTraining Technical Neck Tube
- An Exclusive 25% New Balance Leader Discount, valid for the duration of the program
- Opportunity to win exclusive giveaways at Leader Training Day, combined value of $1500
- “Early Bird” rate for Sun Run Registrations up until week of the event
- Access to the SportMedBC RunWalk programs
- Education & training resources
- Ongoing support & coaching resources
- Potential other sponsor products, giveaways, discounts, etc… (as available)
To find out more, contact Jenny Soderman at email@example.com
Phone: 604 294 3050 x.107