*NEW* Job Posting -- Contract Position
*NEW* JOB POSTING | Team BC Medical Manager
We are looking for a sports medicine practitioner to fill in the role as the Team BC Medical Manager for the upcoming 2022 Canada Summer Games.
The Medical Manager must have a strong background in sports medicine (ideally as a certified medical/paramedical practitioner – athletic therapist or physiotherapist or related field). The Medical Manager is a contractor with SportMedBC. The Medical Manager is considered a member of the Team BC Leadership Team, and works closely with the Team BC Operations Manager, Chefs de Mission, and Mission Staff for the upcoming Canada Summer Games, held in the Niagara Region from August 4-22, 2022
Please visit our OPPORTUNITIES PAGE for full job description.
viaSport Return to Sport
As of March 11, 2022:
- Masks are no longer required.
- Individual businesses and event organizers can choose to continue requiring masks on their premises.
- Reminder to the sport community to be respectful of people's differing comfort levels and that as we transition into this period, people may still choose to wear their mask.
As of April 8, 2022, proof of vaccine will no longer be required.
- Individual businesses and event organizers can choose to continue requiring proof of vaccination for entry.
- Additional guidance may be in place. See the Province of B.C.'s provincial restrictions page for more information.