Medical Volunteers for the Mission 2014 BC Winter Games Needed!
Volunteers - We Need Your Skills and Your Heart!
Year after year, volunteers make the Games happen. In February 2014, as many as 2,220 participants from across the province will attend the BC Winter Games in Mission. As a volunteer, you will get an opportunity to make the Games a memorable experience for this group of athletes, coaches and officials coming together from across the province.
Generally, there is one volunteer for every Games participant so that means we need over 2,000 volunteers for pre-Games and Games-time roles!
Medical positions available:
- Medical Services: Medical Clinic
- Medical Services: Physiotherapy
- Medical Services: Venue Medical
- Medical Services: Volunteer Management Medical
There are three ways to register:
- Download and submit a paper registration form
- In person at the Games office - 32386 Fletcher Avenue, Mission - 604-820-PLAY(please call ahead to ensure we are here as we are sometimes out for meetings)
Once you have registered, you will be contacted by a Volunteer Management Chair to discuss the positions available in your area(s) of interest. Don’t worry if you don’t get a call right away... We are busy contacting hundreds of people!