Deadline for Online CRRP Applications: DECEMBER 20, 2018
1. Access the CRRP online services at https://justice.gov.bc.ca/eCRC/
2. Enter the following Access Code: V4DE2XC9DA
3. Follow the instructions provided to you by the web form
4. Notify your Clinic Coordinator upon completing the online application process
Deadline for Manual CRRP Applications: DECEMBER 20, 2018
1. Fully Complete the “Consent to a Criminal Records Check for Volunteers” form. Please see attached PDF below.
Please note the following:
a. Part 2 has already been completed for you
b. Sign & Date the form at the bottom of page 1
2. Carefully read over the information found on page 2 of the form
3. Return the completed form (scan/e-mail is acceptable) to SportMedBC by December 20th, 2018
1. If you have completed a criminal record check through the Criminal Records Review Program (CRRP) in the last 5 years and wish to share the results with SportMedBC – Please complete the following form: https://sportmedbc.com/media/2019-intraining-criminal-record-check-sharing-form-leaders
Please contact your Clinic Coordinator if you have any questions.