Paul Dwyer is an Athletic Therapist in North Vancouver and is the Athletic Therapist for Quest University Athletics in Squamish, BC. Paul is a Certified Athletic Therapist and a Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist with the National Strength and Conditioning Association. Paul has worked extensively with youth, amateur and professional sporting populations, providing injury prevention training, on-field medical coverage, and injury rehabilitation. Paul has also spent time as a therapist with the Ryerson University Men’s Basketball program and with the Toronto Blue Jays. He currently resides in Whistler, BC where he has continued to provide first aid services as a ski patroller and with Ironman Canada. He also continues to coach skiing for Whistler Blackcomb and works with local athletes to enhance return to sport.
viaSport Return to Sport
As of March 11, 2022:
- Masks are no longer required.
- Individual businesses and event organizers can choose to continue requiring masks on their premises.
- Reminder to the sport community to be respectful of people's differing comfort levels and that as we transition into this period, people may still choose to wear their mask.
As of April 8, 2022, proof of vaccine will no longer be required.
- Individual businesses and event organizers can choose to continue requiring proof of vaccination for entry.
- Additional guidance may be in place. See the Province of B.C.'s provincial restrictions page for more information.