Kim is an Athletic Therapist at Simon Fraser University in Burnaby, BC, working in the clinic and travelling with the women's soccer team. Kim also does contract work with the Canadian Freestyle Ski Association. She travels to training camps and World Cup competitions and events with slopestyle, half-pipe, moguls and aerials ski teams, providing on-hill medical first response as well as treatment of any injuries.
Cormack is also the owner of Sea to Sky Athletic Therapy, which provides exercise rehabilitation programs for people returning from injury to activities of daily living, whether it be work or high performance sport.
viaSport Return to Sport
As of March 11, 2022:
- Masks are no longer required.
- Individual businesses and event organizers can choose to continue requiring masks on their premises.
- Reminder to the sport community to be respectful of people's differing comfort levels and that as we transition into this period, people may still choose to wear their mask.
As of April 8, 2022, proof of vaccine will no longer be required.
- Individual businesses and event organizers can choose to continue requiring proof of vaccination for entry.
- Additional guidance may be in place. See the Province of B.C.'s provincial restrictions page for more information.