Owner of Level 10 Fitness, Anthony Findlay was born and raised in West Vancouver. He was an All-Star and Captain of the UBC Football Team where he played 4 years and earned his Psychology Degree. Anthony went on to play professional football with the Saskatchewan Roughriders of the CFL. He left the CFL after 1995 to start Level 10 Fitness.
Anthony was the Head Strength and Conditioning Coach for Team BC at the 2005 Canada Summer Games and 2007 Canada Winter Games. He is the Head Strength and Conditioning Coach for the National Men's and Women's Wrestling Teams, the Canadian Snowboard Federation (Alpine, Freestyle and Snowboardcross), the National Women's Field Hockey Team, the UBC Football Team, UBC Men's Basketball Team, UBC Women's and Men's Volleyball Teams.
viaSport Return to Sport
As of March 11, 2022:
- Masks are no longer required.
- Individual businesses and event organizers can choose to continue requiring masks on their premises.
- Reminder to the sport community to be respectful of people's differing comfort levels and that as we transition into this period, people may still choose to wear their mask.
As of April 8, 2022, proof of vaccine will no longer be required.
- Individual businesses and event organizers can choose to continue requiring proof of vaccination for entry.
- Additional guidance may be in place. See the Province of B.C.'s provincial restrictions page for more information.