SportMedBC is thrilled to partner with RBC GranFondo Whistler again this year to deliver a 12-week training program for beginner and intermediate riders!
RBC GranFondo Whistler and SportMedBC are both committed to providing riders with a comprehensive approach to training, spanning everything from road safety, cycling etiquette, and equipment selection to injury prevention, and coaching and nutrition tips from qualified sport medicine practitioners.
We have a number of exciting changes in store for 2019 including:
- New host centre locations including Richmond Oval, PacificSport Fraser Valley and Allan McGavin North Vancouver (with more locations to come!)
- Official Fondo Clinics training jersey worth $145 included in the registration fee making sure you’re set up with great, high-performance kit.
- Thursday evening clinics in addition to the usual Tuesdays/Wednesdays
- Discounted RBC GranFondo Whistler 2019 registration
- Weekly training advice from sport medicine practitioners