- How healthy are we?
- What is the role of physical activity and inactivity?
- Canada's Physical Activity Report Card:
- D minus - What does this mean?
- A Provincial Strategy for Physical Activity
- What is Physical Literacy and its role across the life course?
- What does Active and Safe Transportation to School look like?
- Active Outdoor Play – Risk versus Health Enhancement
What: Presentations will cover current knowledge and promising practices, and workshops will engage in translating knowledge and opportunities for northern contexts.
Who should attend: Stakeholders in physical activity and health, School district and Educators, Health services, Municipal planners, Community Rec, Not for profit, Parents, Community leaders - all who have an interest in enabling health enhancing physical activity in any age group or setting in communities.
Poster/Display Gallery: Do you have an innovative, successful or promising school, municipal or community physical activity project to share?
Please submit your proposal by November 5th to: email@example.com
We will endeavor to provide space to all contributors, but if there are more proposals than space, selections will be made that provide a variety of approaches. Responses to poster proposals will be sent November 8th.
Registration fee: $55.00 per person includes lunch and nutrition breaks
A limited number of bursaries are available to ensure that cost is not a barrier to participation. Detailed program will be available and distributed on November 6th.
For alternative payment options and bursary inquiries please contact the Event Organizers at: firstname.lastname@example.org