Registration for the 2016 Sun Run InTraining program is now closed. For program updates, visit us on Facebook. For 2017 InTraining information, contact RunWalk Manager Alex Sojo - 604.294.3050 ext 106.
2016 Sun Run InTraining clinics started January 16, 2016 and continue for thirteen weeks leading up to The Vancouver Sun Run on April 17, 2016.
Clinics are available thoughout Greater Vancouver, as well as Bowen Island, Gibsons, Squamish. We also have a variety of clinics throughout the Fraser Valley, as well as the BC interior - Penticton, Kelowna, Kamloops and Salmon Arm. Click here for a list of clinic dates and locations.
For $142 plus GST, InTraining includes:
- 13 weekly guided sessions with SportMedBC trained leaders
- Alanic Light Weight HydroLite short sleeve
- Sun Run InTraining Online Logbook
- PowerBar performance training package
- Sun Run entry and Tech shirt (min. $45 value)
- Coaching advice and training resources
- Exclusive gift-with-purchase redeemable at Sun Run Stores (valued at $48)
Questions about Sun Run InTraining? Click here.
Prefer to train for a 10K on your own? Train with us online either for The Vancouver Sun Run or another 10K event of your choice. MORE INFORMATION