- Prizes will be provided by The Vancouver Sun and The Sun Run Stores.
- DRAW PERIOD: Submissions will start on November 17, 2015 and will be accepted until registration closes - February 5, 2016.
- HOW TO ENTER: The Sun Run InTraining Refer a Friend contest is open to InTraining participants across British Columbia. Participants are entered into the draw by referring a friend to the Sun Run InTraining program. To be eligible, the referee must not have participated in an InTraining clinic in the last 3 years and the referrer must have been a participant in 2015. All submissions will be cross-referenced with previous years to ensure both the referee and referrer meet the requirements. Both the referrer and referee must be paid registrants. To enter, simply fill out the form below and submit. Your entry will be sent to our RunWalk Manager.
- PRIZES: A grand prize will be awarded to one entry (a referrer and referee). The referrer and referee will receive a one (1) night stay in Whistler (transportation not provided, minimum value of $250.00) and two (2) lift passes (minimum value of $100.00).
- DRAW: A random draw will take place on February 9, 2016.
- CHANCES: The odds of winning the draw are directly dependent on the number of entries received.
- HOW TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE: The winners will be contacted by phone or email once the draw has taken place. If the potential winner cannot be located or does not respond within seven (7) days of notification, the potential winner may be disqualified and forfeit the prize. In this event, SportMedBC reserves the right to select (by random draw) another eligible entrant who we will attempt to contact, and who will be subject to disqualification in the same manner.
- Entrants and/or winners assume liability for injuries caused, or claimed to be caused by participating in the draw, by the acceptance, possession, or use of any prize awarded, including but not limited to claims/damages for personal injury, or property damage.
- By entering this contest, the selected entrant authorizes SportMedBC and the contest sponsors to use as required, his/her name, photograph, picture and place of residence for advertising purposes, without remuneration or compensation of any kind.