Eating for Energy without Deprivation: The 80-20 Cookbook

This book offers practical tips for healthy eating. Additionally, this user-friendly cookbook provides over 100 delicious and easy recipes. In keeping with the 80-20 philosophy that suggests if you eat well at least 80% of the time, you always leave room for pleasurable indulgence, 80% of these recipes are bursting with vitality and nourishment. The remaining 20%, mostly desserts, are all about indulgence.

Thank you for joining SportMed BC! Next steps...

1)

Choose which type of listing you would like to add to our directory:

2)

If you are adding a practitioner listing, make sure you search for clinics where you work for the best visibility in our directory.

3)

Fill out as much information as possible and upload personalized photos for your profile and in the case of Clinics, your gallery and header image.

4)

Once your listing has been reviewed by our team, we will put it live on our directory.