BC Clinic Directory
Find a Clinic
Looking for a BC Practitioner
|Clayton Heights Chiropractic||Surrey||Fraser Valley|
|Sumas Mtn Chiropractic & Wellness Clinic||Abbotsford||Fraser Valley|
|Valley Therapy Center||Abbotsford||Fraser Valley|
|Trailside Physio||Coquitlam||Fraser Valley|
|Latitude Athletic Therapy||Nelson||Kootenays|
|Kootenay Lake Hospital Emergency Department||Nelson||Kootenays|
|Mind Over Muscle Conditioning||Fernie||Kootenays|
|Stanley Humphries Secondary||Castlegar||Kootenays|
|Mountain Sport Clinic||Nelson||Kootenays|
|Pure Life Family Chiropractic||Fernie||Kootenays|
|Kootenay Health Services||Nelson||Kootenays|
|Solis Integrative Health Centre||Nelson||Kootenays|
|Kootenay Athletic Therapy||Nelson||Kootenays|
|Fernie Athletic Therapy and Rehabilitation||Fernie||Kootenays|
|North Kamloops Physiotherapy Clinic||Kamloops||North West|
viaSport Return to Sport
As of March 11, 2022:
- Masks are no longer required.
- Individual businesses and event organizers can choose to continue requiring masks on their premises.
- Reminder to the sport community to be respectful of people's differing comfort levels and that as we transition into this period, people may still choose to wear their mask.
As of April 8, 2022, proof of vaccine will no longer be required.
- Individual businesses and event organizers can choose to continue requiring proof of vaccination for entry.
- Additional guidance may be in place. See the Province of B.C.'s provincial restrictions page for more information.