BC Clinic Directory
Find a Clinic
Looking for a BC Practitioner
|Coquitlam Foot And Ankle Clinic||Coquitlam|
|Lifemark Physiotherapy Hazelwood||Surrey|
|MSK Medicine Clinic||New Westminster|
|Steve Nash Fitness World||Kelowna|
|Legacies Health Centre||Surrey|
|Coquitlam Wellness Centre||Coquitlam|
|UBC Student Health Service||Vancouver|
|Lifemark 64th Avenue||Langley|
|Capitol Hill Athletics||Burnaby|
|Lifemark Physiotherapy Kamloops||Kamloops|
|BC Dietitians Directory||Surrey|
|Lifemark Physiotherapy West Kelowna||West Kelowna|
|Elite Skin Rejuvenation||Vaughan|
|Catalyst Kinetics Group||Burnaby|
|Lifemark Physiotherapy Garibaldi Highlands||Squamish|
viaSport Return to Sport
As of March 11, 2022:
- Masks are no longer required.
- Individual businesses and event organizers can choose to continue requiring masks on their premises.
- Reminder to the sport community to be respectful of people's differing comfort levels and that as we transition into this period, people may still choose to wear their mask.
As of April 8, 2022, proof of vaccine will no longer be required.
- Individual businesses and event organizers can choose to continue requiring proof of vaccination for entry.
- Additional guidance may be in place. See the Province of B.C.'s provincial restrictions page for more information.