BC Clinic Directory
Find a Clinic
Looking for a BC Practitioner
|Whistler Creek Athletic Club||Whistler||Vancouver & Sea to Sky|
|Sea to Sky Orthopaedics||Whistler||Vancouver & Sea to Sky|
|Northlands Medical Clinic||Whistler||Vancouver & Sea to Sky|
|Sea to Sky Athletic Therapy||Whistler||Vancouver & Sea to Sky|
|Whistler Health Care Center||Whistler||Vancouver & Sea to Sky|
|Creekside Health||Whistler||Vancouver & Sea to Sky|
|Whistler Physiotherapy-Creekside||Whistler||Vancouver & Sea to Sky|
|Peak Performance Physiotherapy||Whistler||Vancouver & Sea to Sky|
|Back In Action||Whistler||Vancouver & Sea to Sky|
|White Rock Footcare Centre||White Rock||Fraser Valley|
|Pro Physioworks||Williams Lake||Cariboo - North East|
|One Therapy Rehabilitation||Williams Lake||Cariboo - North East|
|Kerri Dunsmore Athletic Therapy||Williams Lake||Cariboo - North East|
viaSport Return to Sport
As of March 11, 2022:
- Masks are no longer required.
- Individual businesses and event organizers can choose to continue requiring masks on their premises.
- Reminder to the sport community to be respectful of people's differing comfort levels and that as we transition into this period, people may still choose to wear their mask.
As of April 8, 2022, proof of vaccine will no longer be required.
- Individual businesses and event organizers can choose to continue requiring proof of vaccination for entry.
- Additional guidance may be in place. See the Province of B.C.'s provincial restrictions page for more information.