Port Moody Physiotherapy & Sports Injury Clinic takes immense pride in our personalized professional, caring approach and believe that if you do get injured you should get your assessment, treatment and rehab done right the first time.
We know every person is different so we personlize your treatment program to match your goals and optimize your functional outcomes.
We are athletes, parents and active members of the community who are committed to continued professional development and community involvement.
We have recently expanded and updated our clinic and have extensive competence and experience in treating the general public, elite athletes, semi-pros, university/college/high school/elementary school athletes, weekend warriors, seniors, those injured in the workplace (WorkSafeBC), motor vehicle accidents (ICBC), DVA, RCMP, firefighters, and those who don’t have a glamorous story behind their injury.
We treat individuals of all ages from a large array of activities and sporting backgrounds gaining extensive experience in assessing and treating a wide variety of orthopedic and sports-related injuries.
Some of the services we provide include:
- Manual therapy
- Pre-habilitation and post-surgical rehabilitation
- Therapeutic and safe exercise prescription
- Core strengthening
- Sports specific and Return-to-sport rehab programs
- Therapeutic modalities – Ultrasound, NMES (neuromuscular stimulation), TENS, IFC (Interferential current), laser, FMS (functional muscle stimulation)
- Mechanical traction
- Hydrotherapy whirlpool
- Athletic/therapeutic taping and bracing
- Vestibular rehabiliation
- Chronic pain management
- Team coverage/athlete screening/injury prevention consultation
- Physical literacy training
- Pulse electromagnetic field therapy