David is a Primary Care Sports Medicine Physician who has recently moved from the UK to Nelson, BC. He was previously working in professional/international rugby union for Cardiff Blues in the Pro 14 and Wales (WRU) U18 as lead doctor. David was a physiotherapist before returning to medical school in the UK and completing training his Dip SEM.
Graduated from Concordia University in 2011. Athletic Therapist and S&C coach with Canadian National Team members of swimming, bobsleigh, taekwondo, trampoline and judo teams, professional athletes performing in UFC and circus and varied recreational athletes. Worked at P2Montreal from 2012 to 2017 and then the Canadian Sport Institute Pacific from 2017 to 2020. I was the lead therapist and S&C coach of the swimming high performance training center in Victoria from 2017 to 2020.
viaSport Return to Sport
As of March 11, 2022:
- Masks are no longer required.
- Individual businesses and event organizers can choose to continue requiring masks on their premises.
- Reminder to the sport community to be respectful of people's differing comfort levels and that as we transition into this period, people may still choose to wear their mask.
As of April 8, 2022, proof of vaccine will no longer be required.
- Individual businesses and event organizers can choose to continue requiring proof of vaccination for entry.
- Additional guidance may be in place. See the Province of B.C.'s provincial restrictions page for more information.